I absolutely love the TNY family! I say “family” because you get that feeling from the very first day. The atmosphere is very welcoming, comfortable, and friendly. I’ve been coming for about 7 months now, and I can honestly say that at 45 years of age, I have never felt better and I have never been as fit as I am right now.
After trying several different types of workout programs and having tried the gym membership route, I was on a hiatus from working out. After about 4 or 5 months, I heard about TNY, and I was curious as to how they could combine a small class setting with personal training. Turns out, it was exactly what I was looking for!
1) I’ve always enjoyed the class setting, and at TNY we always have a great time and everyone is SO encouraging. Many times I come in dragging and leave feeling wonderful (emotionally AND physically)!
2) The multiple time slots mean that I can come to a different class if I need to…and each time I’ve done this I’ve felt JUST as much a part of another class as I do my regular one.
3) Since I suffer from some neck and back issues, the personal trainer aspect was a definite bonus. David (Owner and CPT of TNY) is extremely knowledgeable at everything workout-related as well as knowing how to work out my “kinks”. David, Kym, Holly and the other coaches are always observing to make sure I perform the exercises correctly…which I REALLY appreciate!
4) Professional development means that the classes are always varied and FUN. We’re always working on targeted muscle groups but with a variety of exercises, athletics and games (NO MACHINES NEEDED!) My chiropractor asks me about my workout regimen and even HE seemed impressed with the variety and non-repetition!
5) There’s more if you want more! I’ve begun to come to some of the strength training classes as well as the running club on Saturdays. This is more weight training oriented, is small-class setting, and you get specific instruction and spotting (you also get to work out with stones and yokes!)
I simply cannot say enough positive things about Totally New You! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to lose weight or just simply looking for a great gym to keep in shape. These qualities are very rare to find all in one place, but TNY personal training has them all! They truly care about you, your health, and your goals. What’s even more amazing is that they create an atmosphere where EVERYBODY cares about you, your health, and your goals! Thank you all for making me feel like FAMILY and for helping me to meet the goals I’ve met so far!
Debbi Merker, Hendersonville NC