“If you’re still here in April, it’ll be a miracle!” (but the “fine print” won’t let you quit…)
Most gyms massively over-sell because 88% of gym members don’t use their memberships after the first 90 days. If you think giving up the Ben & Jerry’s is tough, try quitting your gym. Trouble canceling membership is one of the top complaints against fitness clubs logged with the Better Business Bureau and states’ attorneys general. One in three people will experience a billing or contract problem that will cost them an extra 3 month’s fees. Not to mention the hit to your credit rating if you “thought you canceled it” and are still being billed.
Other problems include long boring workouts that typically last 90 minutes with little or no progress to show for it. At most gyms you are a faceless member who is quickly forgotten after the sale. You end up wasting a bunch of time waiting on machines.
And have you ever felt like you are being stared at in all the mirrors?
The Totally New You Difference
- 30 minute metabolism boosting workouts that leave you feeling energized
- accountability from a team who always greets you by name with a smile
- you don’t wait, because we don’t have any machines
- no long term contract – just give us 14 days notice if you need to stop
- have questions? your membership includes around the clock coaching access
- simple step-by-step nutrition program focused on real food that tastes great
And because we are a private studio you get personal attention without the audience.
Experience the health and energy you deserve in the time you have!