Here is a list of rules from your personal trainer designed to get you the best results possible. Some may find this list harsh. Those also tend to be folks Not getting the Results they are looking for.
All those commercials telling you that getting in shape is quick and easy are LYING. Deep down you know this is true. Anger is one of the best, but most under used tools in personal training , fat loss and fitness. Get mad at yourself. Get mad at us. We don’t mind =)
Please take this in the spirit in which it was intended. For You to lose fat as quickly as possible and for everyone to have the best, most fun experience possible.
- We are not here to babysit or motivate you. We are here to provide guidance, tools and accountability. Our knowledge + Your hard work = Results.
- No Whining
- Respect your Time and ours – be here before class starts
- Weigh ins take time. If you want measured show up early
- If you are not keeping a Food Log, we can’t help you. Nutrition is responsible for 70% of your Results (or lack thereof). You do the math. Skipping meals is like driving your car without fuel you won’t get anywhere.
- Alcohol Stops Fat Loss. If you are drinking Anything other than water refer to Rule 2
- Goals + Deadlines = Motivation
- If you are not willing to give 100% Stay Home. Don’t ruin the workout for those who want results.
- Following these rules Earns you the right to train here.
- No. Whining. Ever.
Motivation is Internal, not External. Your personal trainer and friends help give you Focus and make the process fun and enjoyable. But No One can Motivate You but You!
Athletes understand this. You have to want something so bad you can’t think of anything else.
You can pick small goals or a big goal. If you do not have a Specific goal, you may be working out – but you are Not Training!