Looking for a cool salad to fill you up this summer?
Here’s a delicious recipe from my partners over at Prograde Nutrition for you.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 bag (10 oz.) torn romaine lettuce (about 10 cups)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 of a medium Vidalia or Walla Walla onion, chopped
- ½ cup Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup Light or Fat-free Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
Toss avocados with lemon juice in large salad bowl.
Add lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions; mix lightly.
Add dressing; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Hey, if you like that one they’ve got 196 more!
Seriously, Prograde has a really cool 197 Healthy and Delicious Fat Burning Recipes ebook for just $4.95!