Good Workout Today!
It was snowing pretty hard outside when we started. Cold and wet Not my favorite training conditions!
So we got started with a bunch of non-moving events inside. Here is what we did:
- KB Romanian Dead Lift warm up: David/Ed 106 x 20 x 2, Ansley 88 x 20 x 2
- Log Clean and Press (work up to gym/training max): David @ 270, Ansley PR @ 110, Ed PR @ 140 x 3
- Yoke Pick and Hold: David (no belt pr) 700, Ansley PR 510 w assist, Ed PR @ 600
- Rolling Thunder: Ansley 100 x 3 each hand, Ed 110 each hand, David 200 right (missed left)
- Tire Flips for Reps (finally cleared up outside): Ansley 650 x 1, Ed 650 x 11 PR, David 650 x 15 PR. Ansley 300 x 19 PR, Ed 300 x 25 PR, Ansley 300 x 20 PR, all 60 sec time limit
Good Viking Weather for Great Barbarian Strength Gym Training!